Friday, July 19, 2013

Train Like A Wolverine



As I mentioned a couple of days ago, Hugh Jackman's video on his healthy lifestyle inspired me to live an even healthier lifestyle. I then started to research Hugh Jackman's life and discovered that him and I have a lot of the same personality traits. Both fun loving, easy going, considerate, and the list goes on and on. The most obvious interests we have that are similar is health, wellness, and fitness. This made me want to train at the gym like the jacked Jackman! So I found the training routine he did for the movie Wolverine on his personal trainer's (David Kingsbury) website. I just finished week 1 and I feel like a superhero mutant! The training routine improves strength and size, whilst also keeping body fat to a minimum. My muscles were confused by different variations of exercises. Drop sets, supersets, circuits, main lifts, it has it all! Check it out:

* Credit to David Kingsbury for creating the Wolverine Work Out

http://www.davidkingsbury.co.uk/the-wolverine-workout/

No comments:

Post a Comment